Saturday 26 January 2008

The week so far...

After Tuesday I've managed a 7.5 on Wednesday which picked up in pace over the last 20 minutes, which was an unexpected bonus as I was tired going into the run. On Thursday I ran before work for about 7.5 fairly easy and the morning's are just beginning to bet light enough, sibject to cloud or rain, to get out about 7-30 and be able to see where you're going.

I was off Friday and had an enjoyable 8 mainly off road. However the wind on the way back was a bit breezy and made me struggle. Overall I'm up to about 29 for the week with, hopefully, a long Sunday run to go. I've been sniffly and tight chested again today but hopefully that will lift by Sunday. I just need the confidence to know I can go out and do the long runs unhindered and without having to stop to catch my breath every few miles. Maybe tomorrow?

Still on the lookout for some shoes and the New Balance 755s look favourite

No comments: